Dubai Miracle Garden is a flower Garden located in the district of Dubailand in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The garden was started on Valentines Day in 2013. It covers around 72,000 square metres of area (780,000 sq ft) making it the world's biggest natural flower garden, featuring over 50 million flowers and 250 million varities of plants.
The garden was given the Moselle Award for New Garden Experiences of the year by the Garden Tourism Award 2015.
The flowers are watered by re- treated wastewater through a drip irrigation method. An average amount of 757,082 litres of water per day. According to the people taking care of Dubai Miracle Garden, the Dubai municipality retreats the grey water of the city and sends it directly to the garden. The garden has filtration system that converts the water and into to high-quality water which is then used to water plants in the garden. The garden is only watered when it closes at night.
The Dubai Miracle Garden operates from October to April every year. It is closed from May to September due to scorching summer heat averaging of 50°C. This is not suitable for flowers to bloom as a result the garden is kept closed during this time of the year.
Dubai Miracle Garden opened the Dubai Butterfly Garden in 2015 , which is the world's largest and the region's first indoor butterfly garden and sanctuary for over 15,000 butterflies and over 26 species.
The idea behind the miracle garden project was formed under an agreement between Dubailand and the Dubai Properties. The project development was done under an agreement with Akar Landscaping and Agriculture Company led by Jordanian businessman Abdel Naser Rahhal. The total project cost was estimated to be at AED 40 million.
Jumeirah Village Circle also known as"JVC" is at a distance of 10 min drive from Dubai Miracle Garden. This is one of the most popular community in Dubai. This area has very good options for holiday homes. Desert City Stays Holiday Homes is one of the most famous holiday homes in Dubai with properties available in different areas. Please visit our website- www.desertcitystays.com
Reasons to go for Holiday Homes compared to a Hotel:
- Holiday Homes typically offer more space and privacy then hotel rooms. Which can be specially important for Families or group of friends Traveling together.
- Holiday Homes are equipped with Kitchen, laundry facilities and other amenities that can make your stay more comfortable and convenient.
- Holiday Homes can be more cost effective specially for long stays or larger group.
- Renting a holiday home gives you more control over your vacation experience including the ability to come and go as you please
- Holiday Homes can provide a more unique and authentic vacation experience, allowing you to truly immerse yourself in the local culture and community.
Overall holiday homes offer a range of benefits over hotels, including more space, amenities and control over your vacation experience.